Thursday, June 2, 2011

KEVIN DURANT

A few nights ago I dreamed Tyler and I were driving down Grove Street by St. Charles and I was like, "Grrrrrooovvvvveeeeee Streeeeet" and it was really narrow with an incline of like 90% and people were biking up it and then just dropping off and riding away again.

Last night I dreamed I was at the Thunder store checkin' out the Thunder gear (I hear playoff shirts are $5) and some players were there, so I was trying to impress them by acting really interested in their jerseys.  So I was stroking the #35 a lottt ;) but not getting a response.  And my mom said, "hey, what about Ibaka?" and I was like, "UGHHHH."  But it was ok because then Kevy D noticed all my caresses and acted all smooth and sexy.  Then he slipped his hand through it and grabbed my hand and we held hands and it was so romantic.  <3

Mahsa had a dream that KD shaved her eyebrows and told her it was the only way she'd get on the team.

Kim dreamed that she and I were Mexican paleontologists digging for "alphabetical letters".

No comments:

Post a Comment