Friday, June 24, 2011

My wedding.

I was getting married in a really big church (but it also...wasn't a church...).  It was really chaotic, nothing was set up, my family wasn't ready, so I was freaking out...it was pretty much exactly how I would expect a Lofgren wedding to be.  So I started to put everything in place, like flowers and junk, and then everyone stood around like they were ready to start.  Then I started freaking out again because I wasn't ready, emotionally I guess.  Also, I don't think my (almost) husband had even arrived yet.  Or he was back in a room getting pretty, which is what the BRIDE is supposed to do.  And I was really mad because everyone was seeing me in my dress before it started.  My dress, WHICH WAS BLACK!  So when my mom saw me panicking she was like, "do you not want to do this?"  and I got extremely offended.  And then everything just kind of turned into a bus stop... And that's why I want to get married in Vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment