Wednesday, June 8, 2011

HYBRIDS


A few nights ago I had a dream that I was back at high school, just visiting, but I got really scared when lunch was over because I didn't want to get in trouble for not being in class and I had no way to prove I was just a visitor (this really happened once).  And the whole time, I was thinking, "ohhh I better not see Shaan, I don't want to look like a stalker."  So then Mrs. Brett helped me get out (?) and wrote a note for the "cop".  Then when I got outside, Cassie Martin was there, swimming in a secret pool I never knew about.  And I really wanted to stay and swim with her.  But instead I watched from above (kind of as if I was at a dolphin show or something) and the bottom half of her body (and everyone else swimming) turned into a dog's body.  And then Boomer, the dog, did some jumping water tricks like what sea lions do.

Last night I dreamed that the other Cassie called both Kim and Mahsa and they said she sounded really sad, like crying.  Because she's coming tomorrow! (or the next day?)

No comments:

Post a Comment