Sunday, June 12, 2011

One day before monday murdering dreams

I just woke up and this night, something really scaring happened. I was at my granma house talking to my mom when somebody messaged me warning that my friend Raul was dead.(I know him since I was 3) WTF?! No one was telling how that happened then I went to his house to talk with his mom. In front of his house, there was a lof of people trying to enter at his house, I noticed that he was in the garden... Guess what happened? When I got to enter, I saw 2 bodies, his head was thrown in some corner and his legs were cut in half, I saw his knees and arms, it was like a mount of meat, there was a lot of blood. People were gossiping, but the history was that him and his brother killed each other instantly but before cut the neck, they cut arms and legs and everything happened so randomly (I wonder how did they get to cut all arms, who would cut the last?), without a reason. All I remember is that I was crying without stop, even his family was comforted, all of my friends were asking why I was crying...There wasn't no one to pick up their bodies and someone threw their bodies in the sidewalk... After that, 2 guys came up to his house and said: "Hey, I wanna talk to his mom, cause I saw the same problem with some friends of mine, they were addicted to (some drug I don't remember) and when his girlfriend broke up with him, he killed his brother and his brother killed him). I also remember that his hands were like chicken paws and there was a lot of wasps eating his corpse. It was a disgusting and sad dream. That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment