Tuesday, June 7, 2011

One day after monday dreams

I just woke up and all I can remember (because my memory sucks and I have to write everything just after I wake up because if I don't, I forgot) is that my mom were trying to cut my stupid hair because she and my father are trying to kill me and they think I should beat all my veterans and I wasn't letting her cut my hair then she stoped talking to me. After that, I dreamed that I came back to my high school but nowadays, not in the time I was in the high school. I was next to one of my bestest friend and we were so nostalgic, so we started to talk and when I had to leave, I gave him a hug and he said "come on bro, I missed you, I really wanted to hug you".

Just before wake up, I had a dream that I couldn't wake up and I can hear when my phone was ringing and I woke up but it was already 20h05 and missed another day of class at the college, I was really pissed because my dream kept me lying down. So when I really woke up, it was just 12h05 (surprisingly) and then my phone rang and it was my father saying that I gotta go to the bus station by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment