Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The avalance truck!

Don't ask me where I was going to with my two uncles inside a truck in that dream, but I'll gonna tell you guys how that happened. There is a city here in Brasil (I'm not patriot but I hate guys using "BraZil" and my dear friend Tara already knows it.) called Campos do Jordão, however, I'm not sure it was that city, it's just a guess because that city is full of hills and mountains and an irregular ground. So, it was me and two of my uncles, a paternal uncle and a maternal uncle, randomly we were riding into a really dangerous place and the road was bonded with the hills but downstairs was a precipice. My uncle was crazy and began to increase the velocity and we got so afraid. After some seconds, I noticed that we were going to fall down on the precipice... All I thought to do was save my life and the first collision was with a mound of earth and got to survive (I know because I didn't faint) and we kept going down really like a snow ball in an avalanche then we hit on the floor and there was another mound of earth, I had to throw my body back to balance the inertia because I wasn't using safety belts. After that, all I could remember is that I survived and the truck finally crashed but I can't find my uncles, they were thrown out of the truck because of the inertia.

I was really scared but I wanted to find my uncles and I saw a village on the horizon so I went to get help. Talking to some peoples, they said my uncles were dead and I couldn't see them anymore and I didn't know what to do. I was sitting on the floor remembering of what just have happened when I saw one of my uncles so I got so happy and I asked him what happened, and he said that he died but he was there to say goodbye. Then I woke up sweating with my pillow fallen on the floor... Maybe it was the truck hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment