Tuesday, May 31, 2011

;)

Last night I had a dream that I drew an awesome picture (or made a great wax sculpture, I don't know, something realistic) of my boyfriend Kid Cudi (no, I don't think it was Kid Cudi, I just wish, but it was definitely a famous sexy black man).  And he was taking pictures with it and you couldn't even tell who was the real person.

Also, I had a dream that I was in a big cafeteria (I think I was back at St. Charles--it was a nightmare) and I went to choose a table to sit at and then all these Thunder guys came in, but they were all sitting at different tables.  And I said, "WHY IS NO ONE SITTING WITH ME?!" and then I looked over and saw Nick Collison across the table from me and was like, ohh damn, the boring white guy.  And he reached out to shake my hand but his hand was like, covered in mashed potatoes or something.  It was disgusting.  Really disappointing.

No comments:

Post a Comment