Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Monday night dreams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEAR DIARY,
last last night I dreamed a tornado tried to killed me.  I was out in the middle of nowhere, Oklahoma, going to a carnival or flea market or movie set or something and suddenly I saw a little tornado come down and I was like, "hey that's kind of cool," but then people started screaming to take cover.  BUT since we were in NOWHERE, there was nowhere to go, only a little picnic pavilion.  So I crawled under a picnic table with about a thousand other people and by then the tornado was huge and it went right over us and IT HURT.  There was a group of kids in a band or orchestra and their teacher was screaming at them to play a song while we all huddled under the tables.  And I fell off a cliff somehow, but it was ok because I was in a boat or something.  I guess we all survived, but then I had to navigate through a massive field of snakes bigger than me.  It was a really terrible dream.  And the next day, this happened in OK (and at least 9 people are dead):


I also had a dream I tore up my debit card with my bare hands.  (WHY?!)

And I found a home where kitties and puppies were living together and taking care of themselves and I took a lot of pictures of them on my phone.  They were pretty precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment