Monday, July 18, 2011

my dream is to fly (over the rainbow)

I dreamed that I was running of someone like I've done shit but in the dream I remember that it was something usual, I couldn't pass in a corner sidewalk and then I entered in a building and went to the last floor and my there but she wasn't my mom or even my friend. I went to the window and said "ohh that's ok, it's no that tall, I wouldn't die jumping, there is always something to help downstairs.." after this I was suspended by hands in the window and waiting for something but I heard a lot of police coming and bombermans because they thought I was going to commit suicide! then my mom said: "dude, you're gonna die if you jump down, you're crazy, try to find another street to go to college! I thought well and decided not to jump. I woke up really scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment